Wednesday, March 24, 2010

ODBD Thinking of You


Hi...Hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday! It's been awhile since I posted but I have been busy papercrafting when life doesn't get in the way..
This card is using Our Daily Bread Designs' Thinking of you and Flourishes stamp set. I am loving all of the ODBD's sets!
Recipe: ODBD Flourishes, Thinking of You, Paper: black, white
Cuttlebug, nessibilities folders, brads, scallop border (SU)
Thanks for stopping by & happy stamping!
Blessings,
Heather

2 comments:

  1. Heather, this is such a great card and I love that you have combined the two sets.....so genius!! Thanks for taking the time and playing along this week in our Shining the Light Challenge!!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina (ODBD CT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Heather!! I just love the pink and the way you have combined the two sets!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD Shining the light challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete